So your new baby is born, or maybe your parents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary, or perhaps your boy just put a ring on it. Whatever the occasion, this mortal life is as fleeting as it is beautiful- and a portrait session is the perfect way to keep this sliver of time alive for years and generations to come.
A family portrait session should be:
- considered an investment- something that will increase in value over time. A small price to pay for something completely priceless
- handled by a photographer whose work not only speaks to your soul, but will file, organize, process and deliver your photos in a professional and timely manner, so that they'll last the ages.. even if Uncle Bob does have a nice camera, his profession is still a dentist and you wouldn't hire a photographer to take your wisdom teeth out, now would you?
And most importantly, a family portrait session should be:
- enjoyable, memorable, and a treasured opportunity to acknowledge and celebrate existing relationships, made manifest in the creation of honest, personal, timeless images
- On-location portrait session by Annette Wilson
- Full set of 100+ high-resolution, professionally processed digital photo files in both colour and B&W with printing rights
- Delivery of images within 4 weeks of shoot date
- Online password-protected, shareable photo gallery, with options for you and/or your friends & family to order prints + other products directly & hassle-free
- Cloud storage of images for 2+ years
- Complimentary personalised photo book design